BISS is an accredited, award winning school, with over 30 years experience. We are located in the vibrant, cosmopolitan seaside city of Brighton, which is only 50 minutes away from London.
BISS is based at Dorothy Stringer High School, and offers a variety of courses for teenagers aged 13-17, where they can enjoy a unique ‘High school experience’.
Dorothy Stringer High School welcomes international students into their community, and values the cultural and educational interaction that has proven to benefit all of the students.
Dorothy Stringer is a popular comprehensive school for students aged 11 to 16. The school has been extensively modernised, refurbished and equipped with state-of-the-art resources. The school has been a specialist Sports College since 2002 and is the hub of the Brighton and Hove Games Organisation and boasts an impressive sports hall, dance studio, tennis courts and extensive playing fields around the school. The school also homes an environment centre, where students can develop an appreciation of the natural world.
- A unique ‘High School experience’
- Friendly, caring school with a stimulating atmosphere
- English classes in a modern British High School
- Dorothy Stringer is in a good residential area of Brighton
- Qualified, enthusiastic, CRB checked teachers
- Programmes for school groups all year round and multi-national Summer School Programme for individuals and groups.
- Impressive modern facilities including: canteen, sports hall and field, tennis courts and dance studio
- Entertaining and fun activities
- Weekend excursions
- Caring and carefully selected host families
- Fresh, bright and contemporary classrooms
- Tasty food in the newly refurbished canteen (in the summer) which has a new sheltered outdoor area.
BISS is an ideal environment for young students to study English and discover British culture.