PRICE LIST 2019
SUMMER SCHOOL (13-17 YEARS OLD)
SUMMER COURSES (with homestay accommodation and activities)
- 3 June- 16 August , 2019 (minimum 2 weeks)
- £488.00 per week + £25 Registration fee
- English tuition (15 hours per week)
- Full board accommodation (twin room) with selected local families, including breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal.
- Full social programme, cultural and sporting activities.
- Teaching materials and certificate.
- Use of all school’s facilities ( eg sports hall, playing fields)
- Full day Saturday excursion to London
Not included: Personal Insurance. Any additional excursion not part of the programme. Public transport in Brighton (we can pre-arrange purchase of local bus passes)
Local bus pass (recommended) £22.00 per week
Single room (limited availability) £125.00 per week extra
Airport transfer £ 70.00 Gatwick, one way
£ 120.00 Heathrow, one way
£ 160.00 Stansted, one way
Unaccompanied Child (under16). Airport chaperone service £50.00 (one way) £100 (return)
Summer Course – No accommodation £ 320.00 (August) £340 (June and July)
Tuition Only- £160 per week.
Groups welcome all year round , prices on request.