FCE (Cambridge First Certificate exam)
FCE is an upper-intermediate level exam for people who can use everyday spoken and written English and is ideal for those who use English for work or study.
- Course length – minimum 8 weeks
- 20 hours of classroom tuition and 5 hours of homework
Qualified and enthusiastic, CRB checked teachers (According to British Council standards)
- Level: B1
- Maximum class size – 16
Induction session and student pack
24 hour emergency number
Carefully chosen families. Caring and safe home stay which includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
Exceptional facilities including fully equipped sports hall, tennis courts, sports fields, dance studio, modern classrooms and canteen
Fresh, bright and contemporary classrooms with internet access
- Regular tests and tutorial feedback
- Build skills using learning plans and targets
- Learn effective exam strategies
- Social programme available
Prices available on request
Preparation for KET, CAE and BEC exams are all also available on request.
We can also arrange exams at a local testing centre.