BISS Summer School has a lively, and stimulating atmosphere, which encourages you to make friends from all over the world, while improving your language skills. We have recently been awarded (2013, 2014, 2015) a ‘Centre of excellence’ status, by the ESL Gazette, whose findings come from the British Council’s inspection reports.
We use an integrated, communicative approach and attention is placed on developing your language and listening skills.
The afternoon activities are exciting and stimulating, encouraging practice of the skills learned in the classroom. Activities include shopping, sightseeing, visits to the beach, the famous Victorian Brighton Pier, the exotic Royal Pavilion, sports, kayaking, bowling, discos and barbeques.
- Course Length: Minimum 1 week
- For school groups and individuals – 24th June – end of August 2019
- 15 hours of English Lessons
- A balanced programme with an emphasis on speaking and listening
- Qualified and enthusiastic, DBS checked teachers
- Entertaining and stimulating afternoon and evening activities including disco and barbeques
- Saturday excursion to London
- Carefully chosen families. Caring and safe home stay which includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
- Exceptional facilities including fully equipped sports hall, tennis courts, sports fields and dance studio
- Fresh, bright contemporary classrooms with internet access
- Study materials included
- Graduation with course certificate
*FOR INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND FILL IN THE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM (CLICK HERE)
FOR OUR SUMMER PRICE LIST CLICK HERE