THE BRITISH HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE- AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY ALONGSIDE BRITISH STUDENTS, TO LEARN ENGLISH AND DISCOVER BRITISH CULTURE
The ‘British High School Experience’ is a general English course for school groups that runs throughout the school year (September – June). The course concentrates on communicating in English, with the emphasis on speaking and listening in fun, stimulating and motivating classes. With the ‘High School Experience’ International students have the unique opportunity of using the excellent facilities and enjoying the ambience of a British High School. This programme is enhanced by living with a trusted, local host family where English is spoken and helps build the skills and knowledge acquired in the classroom.
There will be some integration lessons with British students, but these are dependent on Dorothy Stringer’s teachers availability.
This course is an innovative and very successful way of learning and offers all students an exceptional experience in a lively, vibrant British High School, learning about British education and culture.
- Course length: Minimum 1 week
- For young learners aged 13-17. September to June
- 15 hours of English lessons in prestigious local school
- Some lessons with British students subject to availability
- A balanced programme with an emphasis on speaking and listening
- Qualified and enthusiastic teachers. All are DBS checked
- Entertaining and stimulating afternoon activities, sports, local visits, social activities and sight seeing
- Saturday excursion to London
- Induction session and student pack
- 24 hour emergency number
- Carefully chosen families. Caring and safe homestay which includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
- Exceptional facilities including fully equipped sports hall, tennis courts, football pitches and dance studio
- Includes study materials
- Graduation with course certificate