CLIL is a way of teaching where the subject is taught through another language, so you learn both language and the subject.
Learning a subject through another language can also provide extra motivation for the subject. You will develop a strong sense of achievement as you notice your rapid progress in your other language.
- Course length: Minimum 1 week
- For school groups aged 13-17. September to June
- 15 hours of English lessons in prestigious local school
- A balanced programme with an emphasis on speaking and listening
- Qualified and experienced, DBS checked teachers
- Teachers will be experienced in teaching English AND the specialist subject
- Entertaining and stimulating afternoon activities, sports, local visits, social activities and sight-seeing (Activities can be based around the specialist subject if you wish)
- Saturday excursion to London
- Induction session and student pack
- 24 hour emergency number
- Carefully chosen families. Caring and safe home stay which includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
- Exceptional facilities including fully equipped sports hall, tennis courts, football pitches and dance studio
- Fresh, bright and contemporary classrooms
- Includes study materials
- Graduation with course certificate
CLIL subjects that BISS offers:
- Business English
- Art and Design
- Drama and Theatre
- Sports (e.g. Football and Rugby)
- Science and Ecology
- The CLIL courses can be tailor made for your class.
As we are based in a British High School, we have access to many departments.
You can choose the subject, the length and the level of your course.
Prices available on request