The British Council and English UK are partners in the world’s largest teaching (ELT) quality assurance scheme – Accreditation UK.
The scheme is for international students, in schools, colleges and universities, who are taking or planning to take an English language course in the UK.
The British Council inspections assure that all accredited centres meet or exceed the agreed quality standards in management, resources and environment, teaching, welfare and care of under18s.
LISTED BELOW ARE A FEW OF THE CRITERIA ACCREDITED CENTRES MUST HAVE:
- appropriately qualified teachers
- teaching that meets the scheme requirements
- effective safeguarding and supervision of under 18s
- safe premises, with properly equipped classrooms and areas for relaxation
- brochures and publicity materials which accurately reflect what is provided
- proper emergency procedures, known to staff and students
- home stays will be regularly inspected
Member of English UK
We are a member of English UK which is the world’s leading language teaching association. English UK promotes high professional standards among members throughout the industry.
Partners to Visit Brighton.
Visit Brighton is the official Brighton tourism guide. They promote Brighton and Hove to visitors from around the world through a variety of media, including PR, print and online marketing.
*Under 16s. Summer schools.