BISS is an accredited, award winning school, with over 30 years experience. We are located in the vibrant, cosmopolitan seaside city of Brighton, which is only 50 minutes away from London.
BISS is based at Dorothy Stringer High School, and offers a variety of courses for teenagers aged 13-17, where they can enjoy a unique ‘High school experience’.
Dorothy Stringer welcomes international students into their community, and values the cultural and educational interaction that has proven to benefit all of the students.
AGENTS, CLICK HERE
- A unique ‘High School experience’
- Friendly, caring school with a stimulating atmosphere
- English classes in a modern British High School
- Dorothy Stringer is in a good residential area of Brighton
- Qualified, enthusiastic, DBS checked teachers
- Programmes for school groups all year round and multi-national Summer School Programme for individuals and groups.
- Impressive modern facilities including: canteen, sports hall and field, tennis courts and dance studio
- Entertaining and fun activities
- Weekend excursions
- Caring and carefully selected host families
- Fresh, bright and contemporary classrooms
- Tasty food (in the summer) in the newly refurbished canteen, which has a new sheltered outdoor area.
BISS is an ideal environment for young students to study English and discover British culture.
BISS offers a full and varied activity programme with all of our courses. The programme provides a well balanced mix of fun, sporting and cultural activities, so you can fully experience Brighton and its surrounding areas.
Brighton is one of the most popular cities in England for visitors and our activity programme aims to show you why. From a relaxed walk through the bohemian quarter of Brighton’s North Laine, full of independent shops and world class street art, to the nearby town of Lewes, which is full of history. Our programmes offer an exciting experience for all.
Dorothy Stringer High School is a specialist sports college, and so sports enthusiasts are well catered for.
Cultural visits, sports, excursions and quizzes are just some of the activities we have available. Our summer programme brings even more fun with other activities including: kayaking, beach games, discos and BBQs.
We look forward to welcoming you to BISS and our unique High School Experience.