BISS is an award winning school, with over 30 years experience. We are located in Dorothy Stringer High School in the vibrant, cosmopolitan seaside city of Brighton, which is only 50 minutes away from London.
The ‘High School Experience’ offers you the opportunity to use all the school’s facilitates, such as a big sports hall, a dance studio, all weather football pitch, big bright class rooms and lovely green fields, surrounding the school.
BISS offers a variety of courses for teenagers aged 13-17. For more information about the different courses on offer please see COURSES
Dorothy Stringer welcomes international students into their community, and values the cultural and educational interaction that has proven to benefit all of the students.
- A unique ‘High School experience’
- Friendly, caring school with a stimulating atmosphere
- English classes in a modern British High School
- Dorothy Stringer is in a good residential area of Brighton
- Qualified, enthusiastic, DBS checked teachers
- Programmes for school groups all year round and multi-national Summer School Programme for individuals and groups.
- Impressive modern facilities including: canteen, sports hall and field, tennis courts and dance studio
- Entertaining and fun activities
- Weekend excursions
- Caring and carefully selected host families
- Fresh, bright and contemporary classrooms
- Tasty food in the newly refurbished canteen (in the summer) which has a new sheltered outdoor area.
BISS is an ideal environment for young students to study English and discover British culture.